To keep your controller running optimally, download the Turtle Beach Control Center app to ensure your firmware is up to date.
To get it, search for the "Turtle Beach Control Center" app on Xbox or download for PC from the Microsoft App Store.
Be the first to know about our latest updates, promos and model releases!
Please download Turtle Beach Control Center app on PC or Xbox to update. If you have previously downloaded the Control Center, simply connect your device to your computer or Xbox and run the app.
If you are experiencing issues after this update, please contact us here: https://support.turtlebeach.com
A new firmware update is ready for your Recon Controller for Xbox and PC! Download and install the Turtle Beach Control Center app from the Microsoft Store and connect your controller to the app on your PC or Xbox to update your device’s firmware to version (v.1.0.6).
An update (v.1.1.0) for VelocityOne™ Flight Control System is available through the Turtle Beach Control Center app adding Status Indicator Panel communication lines in PC Input Mode and the addition of 4 x detent buttons to the quadrant module for both PC and Xbox Input Modes.
Support added to Turtle Beach Control Center app for VelocityOne Flight (v 1.0.3).
Recon™ Controller Wired – Xbox/PC
Latest Firmware Version: v.1.0.6
• Enhancements to all 5 audio EQs.
• Added LT/RT as mappable functions to the Action Buttons.
• Fixes bug where multiple buttons could be mapped to the Action Buttons at once.
VelocityOne™ Flight Control System – Xbox/PC
Latest App Version: v.1.1.0
• Added Status Indicator Panel communication lines in PC Input Mode.
• Added 4 x detent buttons to the quadrant module in both PC and Xbox Input Modes.
Control Center App – Xbox/PC
Latest App Version: v.220.127.116.11
• Added support for VelocityOne Flight.
• Additional improvements to the update process in the event of accidental system reboot.